skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last Friday I suckered my parents into taking me and Wyatt to Lagoon. Later we met up with my brother, his wife, and kids. We had so much fun that we are going again on Saturday. Too bad Kyle can't come with us and has to be home by himself. I think I am going to have a "honeydue" list to make sure he doesn't just sit!!! Here are some pics from that night....
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun and that Wy loves going. My fav is Dad's face in every picture. Ha Ha
Lovin that you are postin more since I don't get to see much of yall with all our crazy schedules. Glad you are enjoying Lagoon this year. I miss not being there with you, cause Frightmares is one of my faves. Hopefully next year. Love you :)
Post a Comment