I need to be better at blogging. I just feel I don't have much to write about. We do the same things day in and day out. Kyle is always at work and the kids and I are always at home. I have been trying to not drive much since gas it outrageous!
I think my favorite part the past few week is finally being able to see my best friend after a year! Amanda got to sneak in a day and a half visit to us. How lucky am I? My sister made time in their busy "vacation" to visit. The thing that makes me the most sad is I didn't take any photos! The night they came into town we went to Chuck E Cheese. Wyatt was in heaven. It was nice to be able to just let him run and run. And he is to the age he stuck with his cousins and I didn't have to watch him like a hawk. We just all sat and talked until closing time. Then we said goodbye for the night. The next day, we got to go to the wood store. I was so excited to show her my new found love. We got some really cute things for Hadi and Jaycee's new rooms. She even is letting me paint 2 things. I am so grateful I will have some sort of place in their new home. After, we went to Dawn's for PB&J and to talk until she went to the temple. I am glad that I was able to see her and her cute family. When I see her it makes me miss her dearly. I miss the days we would just hang out randomly and exercise together. We always dreamt of living next to each other. When Wy and Jaycee were babies we would talk about how we would walk them to elementary school together. I wish she still lived here and I would always have someone there. Someone to do things with. I get lonely at home and always want to do things with someone where driving is not involved. Someday I hope she moves back to Utah. But, in the meantime, I am so happy for her to be able to settle down in a home. Her new home is so dang cute. I am excited she will only be a short car ride away. Excited for the vacations to see them or meet in the middle vacationing together.
This week the weather has been nice. A little cold but with jackets, the kids can handle it. I can tell both kids have been couped up all winter. They have loved going out and playing. We went jogging a couple times and yesterday out to clean windows. Poor Oaklee was so upset having to stay in the stroller. I have to go find some cheap shoes for outside. I have some summer shoes but none that I would want her to ruin playing in the yard. So, I will look at the DI tomorrow.
That pretty much sums up 2 weeks for us. Pretty exciting right? Things for me are alright. Just trying to find balance. I wish that through the years I would have kept a better journal. I am going to try that now and see how it goes. Anyway...I did finally find a way to get pictures off of my phone. I didn't realize phone photos were so blurry. They looked good on the phone. Here are some:
 |
| Wy playing pirates |
 |
| Grandpa dressed them up. Shortly after, they look at each other like what are they doing to us! |
 |
| Wyatt at Jeremiah's |
 |
| Wyatt's 2 favorite things |
 |
| As you can see, she loves to get inside things! |
 |
| Trying to capture her pig tails |
 |
| My rockstar |
3 comments:
Oh Aimee I loved seeing you! I was so glad it worked out even though it was just a short trip. Now I'm counting down when we get to move back and get to see you at least once a year if not more! I'm sorry for leaving you but I guess it widens our eyes to make friends beyond family. Thanks again for making those flowers and doing Hadi's letters. I can't wait! Love you guys
Wow! I have been so lazy and not posted on any blogs. But I finally got to catch up with your posts and I love all your pics. You are the best of that. You will be so happy to have those when they grow up. I agree I wish we had more sister time with Mandee but so happy they'll be close to us soon. Remember I am home everyday too, so anytime you want to do something let me know. I love you and miss you. I just love being able to spend time with you.
I'm glad you guys were able to hang out when she came. I'm so excited for her to get her home too but man things are starting to look super lonely for us soon. We sure do miss you guys, I just love all your pics.. Soooo cute...
Post a Comment