We had Shauna Eskelsen do our pictures this year. It was nice going with a professional again and I'm so thrilled with how they turned out. We went to her parents house in Hooper by their barn. Wyatt was the only one not cooperating very well and kept throwing fits. The twins were a little hard just wanting to be on the move. I'm so glad we got them done and they turned out so well. It makes me smile when I look at them. Life has been so hectic and interesting the past year but looking at these photos make me realize it's been so hard but it's worth it and made us stronger as a couple and family. We've relied so much on each other and every person has had to make sacrifices and pitch in for us to survive.
So much more than a Coat by Bailey
4 years ago

















0 comments:
Post a Comment