When we came home, we let Wyatt find his basket. Then we took pictures of the kids in their Easter attire. It is so much fun getting 2 sets of Easter outfits. I love my babies so so much. I think if I had 2 girls I would be in so much trouble. Especially with wanting them to match. We relaxed a little bit before our next party. Wyatt played with all of his new birthday toys and Easter loot. Oh and Kyle and I made our crock pot dinner for that night. The Allen Easter and April birthday party was hosted by Aaron (thanks a million). We started off by the kids doing an egg and candy hunt. With the candy, we just take candy and throw it all over the grass. We let the little kiddos (Wyatt, Tanner, & Kenna) start off then added the big kids. Each kid got 5 easter eggs that had prize numbers inside. My mom gets prizes and lays them out and numbers them. They go through their eggs and redeems their prizes. We then ate and did birthday presents for Dad, Wyatt, & Jace. We sure missed doing our March birthday with Brayden & Jaycee and our April Birthday with Craig. After all the celebrating we just sat around and talked. And my sisters and Crystal tried to convince me on Lagoon tickets again this year. STILL UNDECIDED!!! We had a very eventful weekend! I kind of hope Easter is not by Wyatt's birthday very often.
So excited that the Easter Bunny brought him a glow stick!
Wyatt would have rather play on the slide than join in on the egg hunt!






1 comments:
Looks like a fun Easter!!! Your kids look so cute in there Easter outfits!!!
Post a Comment