Friday, December 30, 2011

All Things Christmas

I didn't think I had much to blog about...then I looked at the camera.  I have so much and uploading picutres is taking a while.  So, for this post it is going to be a mixture of things we did this season.  I am going to do a separate post though for Christmas Day.  The pictures are kind of out of order as far as dates go.  Before the pictures things we did this season were Christmas parties, setting up Christmas, Took Wyatt to see reindeer at Carlos' produce, Temple square to see the lights and hear dad perform, Christmas crafts, burning letters to Santa, and birthday parties (for Alexander, Bridget, and Aspen.  However, I have no pictures of Aspen's party).  



See the trend for 1 year olds?
 



 











Alex and Bridget blowing out their candles









1 comments:

JDRRKK said...

yes what a busy month...but at least you made memories. Thats whats important. i just love all your crafts. you have surely found a wonderful talent!

Post a Comment