Friday, March 16, 2012

Oaklee VS Fireplace

The same morning of the fire, Oaklee decided to "show off" and ran away from me while trying to get dressed. She went running and ran right into the fireplace. She wound up getting 5 stitches. It was a good thing Kyle wasn't on call. He took her down to the clinic and waited 2 hours! They had to strap her to a board to put the stitches in. Other than that, she handled it like a champ. Mommy and Daddy went and got her some tinkerbell bandaids.  It had to stay covered for the week so she didn't pull them out.  The stitches are now out and it's healing nicely. Just like our Visa card is now recovering from the procedure as well! I am hoping now for no injuries ever. I never thought it was more than a copay to get little things like that taken care of. Oh well, our little girl is worth more than that. Sure glad it wasn't worse than stitches.








1 comments:

JDRRKK said...

:( What a sad thing. I know it may sound weird, but I think you'll be glad to have pics of this later on. And seeing yall on the wknd, it has healed nicely. You can hardly see the scar. I am so happy yall are good parents to get it taken care of so quick. Glad she is doing so much better!

Post a Comment