Friday, April 27, 2012

4 Years Old

From this:
To This:
It's amazing at what 4 years does to a kid!  I just took both him and Oaklee for their well child checks.  I'll post that info later as I am sitting in my bed in the dark.  I did though want to put a few things down about Wyatt.  I'll get some pictures up too of his birthday festivities. 
~Loves loves loves movies or cartoons
~Loves everything with cats
~Likes to pester and steal toys from Oaklee
~Hates to share drinks
~When he hears songs on the radio and it is on a movie, he knows which movie it goes to. 
~Hates full strength juice (prefers flavored water ie1 oz of juice with 8 oz water)
~Is into any kind of sport
~Loves to pick out his clothing (I thought this was only a girl thing)
~Completely 100% potty trained (even at night)
~Loves to go on walks especially if we get to throw rocks into a crick
~Wants to impress mommy and daddy always
~If he gets rewarded he always makes sure Oaklee gets one too
~If he gets in trouble, his new thing he says is "But I love you so much".  Everything lately has the "so much" added to it. 
~I am recognizing he is picking up my language a lot more lately.  He says a lot of the words I am using.  Good thing I talk clean!
~Hates band aids
~Hates flip flops
~Everyone he plays with are his best friends.  Everyday he asks if he can play with his best friend that day.  Luckily, mom, dad, and Oaklee are still his best friends too. 
These are some of the things about our sweet boy.  He is at that age where it gets hard to not get frustrated with him.  But when I stop being negative about him or annoyed and look from his point of view, he really is a sweet and nice boy.  To me, I think he minds very well and is all around a great kid.  His major bully moment is Oaklee.  But, I hear that's normal.  And I would say his ultimate best friend is Trevan.  I probably should get a picture of the two of them.  One thing I want to do on birthdays with the kids is the questionnaire.  I don't know if Wyatt would answer them quite yet, and he is asleep, so I'll put them down and then ask him tomorrow.  Also, a tradition I want to start is taking the birthday person out for a date with either mom or dad or both.
Favorites:
1. What is your favorite color?  Orange

2. What is your favorite toy? Racing Marbles

3. What is your favorite fruit? Apple

4. What is your favorite movie? Princess and the Frog, Chipmunks, Smurfs

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Pika Butter & Honey Sandwich


6. What is your favorite outfit? Monkey Shirt

7. What is your favorite game? Mario


8. What is your favorite snack? Reeses

9. What is your favorite animal? Kitties

10. What is your favorite song? Friday

11. What is your favorite book? Arthur

12. What is your best friend? Trevan

13. What is your favorite cereal? Shape Cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch)

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on slide


15. What is your favorite drink? Apple Juice

16. What is your favorite holiday? Birthday

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Pillow Pet, grey kitty, blankies

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Pop Tart


19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Grandma's

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Bigger
Mommy's Answers:

Food:Mac and cheese, quesidillas, sticky rice
Color: Orange
Animal:Cat
Sleeping item:Buzz blanket and grey kitty
Dessert:Reese's
Drink:caffeine free coke (too bad this is his favorite cuz it's rare when he gets coke now a days)
Book-Brown Bear Brown Bear
Movie-Puss In Boots & Smurfs & all Chipmunks





1 comments:

JDRRKK said...

Amos I LOVE this post. It's so important to write these things down becuase it's so easy to forget. I just wanna hold my little WMR's when I read all these fun things about him. And being mean to his sis is totally normal. It happens in our fam too! And I love the questionnaire. Great idea! He knew alot of what he loved :)

Post a Comment