I definitely should not wait 2 months to post. But, you must know if I am not blogging, I am super busy! Okay, so I last posted in May. Here are a few things we did in May (the pictures went way out of order!)....
 |
| Playing at the park |
 |
| Visiting new baby Kodee |
 |
| Playing with cousins |
 |
| Breklyn |
 |
| Hadi...I love this pic |
 |
| Kylee |
 |
| Becoming better acquainted |
 |
| Playing with nieces/nephews |
 |
Curbing, yard work, and gardening
|
For some reason blogger is taking forever uploading photos so here are just a few. In May we did lots of yard work, got curbing, put in a garden, played with Amanda, City Creek, park days, family vacation, memorial day (BBQ at our house w/making ice cream and smores), cousin play dates, library days, and lots of sun! Once again, I didn't take the camera all the time so I did forget some pictures of our adventures.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun last couple of weeks. Your yard looks great we need to get together soon. I want to see it in person. Hope all is well. Love ya
Love, Jamie
LOVE all the pics. u are the queen of taking pics. i love them all and i have loved being with you
Where has the summer gone?! I loved that you got pics of Jaycee and you. So Sweet. You NEED TO DELETE AND TRASH that pic of me and bubbles. Yuck! Good motivation. ha ha. You on the other hand are looking quite sexy ;)
Post a Comment