Holidays are sure fun but can be hectic at the same time. I wanted to take the kids to a parade but at the same time I didn't want to wake up super early. Well, I put aside myself and decided to go for the kids. Kyle was at work and wasn't able to meet up with us until lunch. We went to the Riverdale parade and then walked to the carnival things. We then went back to Kyle's parents and enjoyed some lunch. We bummed around their house for a bit. Kyle got called out again so Joyce and I decided to head to Target. I found some cute clearance clothes for Oaks and then I got me some shoes! After that, we headed to Dawn's for a BBQ and fireworks. It was a fun day! I forgot to take pics at Dawn's but by then we were pretty bad looking since it was so hot!
 |
| Wyatt was sad because he didn't understand he had to run for the candy! |
 |
| Kiddos with their "goodie bags" |
 |
| Jeez what was I thinking taking a picture with the sun right in front of us!! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment