Thursday, April 25, 2013

5 Year Old

Wowza, I feel old now.  Wyatt turned 5 yesterday.  I'm feeling guilty about things he should know that he doesn't or the fact that I have created a non healthy eating child.  We are slowly turning him around to learn to eat healthy.  I guess we all make mistakes and learn and grow from them.  Anyway...last night I sat down with him and did a little questionnaire.
1-Color: Blue
2-TV Show-Phineas and Ferb
3-Movie-Treasure Buddies
4-Primary Song-Golden Plates
5-Playmate-Trevan
6-Treat-Air Heads
7-Candy bar-Reeses
8-Person to learn about in the scriptures-Joseph Smith
9-Food-Hamburgers
10-Dessert-Chocolate Chip Cookies
11-Restaurant-Chili's
12-Fast Food-McDonald's
13-Breakfast food-Pop Tart
14-Lunch-Sandwiches
15-Fruit-Kiwi
16-Veggie-Carrot
17-Toy-Jake telescope
18-Hero-Daddy

It was fun to sit down and watch him think of his favorite things.  I sure love this boy and I am very proud of who is becoming.  He is starting to understand and pick up on so many things.  I love to hear him answer questions to know that he is learning.

2 comments:

j-mescott said...

happy birthday wyatt! I can't believe he is five. It goes by way to fast. Hope he had a good birthday!!

Jamie

Unknown said...

I'm also shocked how fast 5 came and he's almost ready for school!!! WOW! I can't wait to spend time with him this summer. Happy Birthday Wy-wy

Post a Comment