Monday, August 5, 2013

24th

The 24th was a few days before Amanda was leaving.  The kids kept sharing a weird stomach bug for about 6 days.  They would be fine all day then puke once at night.  I told Wyatt the night before if he or Oak didn't puke at night I would take them to the parade.  They were so excited that night that they packed some things and buckets to take with us.  The morning of the 24th, Wyatt woke up early and ready to go.  He made sure no one was sick.  We then heard that Jaycee had been sick.  Wyatt was so upset that we couldn't go.  Well, we hurried and made a decision to just attend for a little bit since Oaks woke up early enough to go too.  It was just the kids and I.  I was a bit nervous to go by myself but the lady in front of me took good care of us.  She let my kids up to the curb with her grandkids.  I was so thankful to her and her service to us.  I was very comforted.  We arrived late enough that the parade had just barely started where we were at (the end).  So, we didn't have to wait the 30 minutes for it to travel.  I am glad I took the kids because they thoroughly enjoyed it.

After the parade I came home and laid around the house with Manda waiting for Kyle to get home from work.  We were supposed to go to Aaron's for game night but decided to forgo since all the kids had been sick and didn't know what it was they had.  We ended the night just bumming and enjoying being together before her last day here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment