Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wyatt is 6!

For some reason my pictures are going so out of order.  Ugh...Oh well.  We celebrated Wyatt this past week for his birthday.  We aren't big into parties so we usually just let them pick out a theme really for the tops of their dessert.  Wyatt chose super heroes.  We just used toys he already had but had to get Captain America.  He is at a fun stage and is so helpful (except when he picks and antagonizes Oaklee). 
Here are some of his likes.  I should have done a survey with him.
*Loves going to school
*Soda (It's VERY limited)
*Reeses
*Green
*Smurfs, ninja turtles, super heroes, Scooby Doo
*Watching movies
*Reading books
*Homemade Fries & Sticky Rice 
*Hamburgers
*Baby Sawyer (he's so loving with her)
We sure love our boy and try not to be too hard on him.  He's short and stocky for his age.  Doctors orders are to keep working hard on exercise and eating healthy.  It's a constant struggle we have been dealing with for 2 years.  We are trying our hardest and hope by next year he will have averaged out.  He will be in T-Ball and swimming again to keep him active.  That's one reason I'm anxious for him to get to 1st grade...RECESS!
He loved decorating his cookie (he hates cake)


It looks so ghetto...I kept trying to tell them (daddy and wyatt) to only put on a few










His all about me poster for school



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I still remember every birthday of Wyatt and every detail until we moved. He will always have such a special place in my heart. He was my little boy!!! I still am shocked he is 6! You're such a good mommy to try so hard to keep up with exercise & learning to eat healthy. It's hard but it'll be worth it so good job-keep it up.
I loved his little cookie thing and laughed by the text you wrote by the picture. haha. BOYS! WHAT DO THEY KNOW?! HAHA
I really hope he had a fantastic birthday! We miss and love our Wy-Wy

Post a Comment