Monday, November 14, 2016

Sawyer Birthday

We had a few celebrations for her birthday.  We went to Lagoon to celebrate as she's been so into pumpkins this year.  We also celebrated up at Amanda's over UEA.  We took her to Build A Bear and she chose to make a Lalaloopsy.  We went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and then went to do some presents at Amanda's after and had cookie ice cream sandwiches.  When we got back the next week we did a party at our house.  She wanted pumpkin theme again so we did Halloween activities.  We played Halloween bingo and made carmel apples.  It was an easier party although we had issues with the apples.  It was such a fun month doing Halloween activities and celebrating her all month long.  She's such a fun little girl and so loveable.  She's pretty content and easy.  But, if she's throwing a fit or crying, don't yell at her.  We have to calm her down and talk on her level.  We can't even ignore the situation or her.  She's got the sweetest voice and just so cute and loves to cuddle.  I'm going to miss every girl thing about having a little girl.  They've been such fun times with these girls.  I don't have any pictures uploaded to my computer yet...oops.  When I do, I'll add some up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment