I've been MIA since the fall of 2016! Wow, it doesn't feel it's been that long. Our computer has been out of commission since January of 2017 which is why it's been some time. We've been putting off getting either a new computer or a new screen and just never pulled the trigger. Well, we got new callings, Temple and Family History Consultants and so we need to have a computer. And Sawyer will start online preschool in the fall. So this past week I pulled the trigger and just ordered a new screen. It came and 3 minutes later here we are with a working computer. I'm annoyed we didn't do it sooner. Now I've been playing on it seeing where we left off almost a year and a half ago. The latest pictures I have saved are from Oaklee's birthday and Christmas of 2016 and 2017. I don't know if it's worth going back and blogging all of that so I think I'll start fresh with our closest happenings. And to keep blogging I told myself only a few pictures and a little detail to describe it. Then I can hopefully keep up on it. I don't take much time to do my scripture reading and now my calling so these types of things have to come when I get spare minutes which is hardly ever or at night. I'm noticing too that I haven't been great at taking my camera to outings or events I just use my phone. Another thing I'm going to be better at. I don't know and don't feel like learning how to convert my pictures on my phone to the computer. I make Shutterfly books on the app with my phone pictures so I don't need to worry about them here. So, here we go at making keep up with this too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment