I wanted to update a little but I don't have any new photos :( I am still lacking in the take your camera with you area. This week was lets say hectic! We had something every day. We both had dentist appointments and I am cavity free (at least for this visit)! Kyle does have to go back and get 2 little ones filled. Pretty good considering he hasn't been in a year. Also, this week we had our targeted ultra sound. (Thanks to Dawn for watching Wyatt a little longer that day) We got the 100% girl confirmation! I smiled from ear to ear when she told us that. I was mostly excited to not have the hassle of taking every girl thing back. And excited to begin making bows and headbands. I went out that night to buy all the stuff! Other fun things this week was having a blast watching my nieces and nephews, sorting all of our boy clothes to get ultra organized, friend's baptism (Congrats Boots), spending ALL day shopping for Christmas, and last Kyle's friend's wedding. It was so hectic but made the week go buy so fast! I can't believe it's almost Monday and the work week begins. That's the update so far...
0 comments:
Post a Comment