Wyatt is growing so so much. He is learning so many words. He loves playing with his toys but most of all watching movies or cartoons. He is into Toy Story, Rolie Polie Olie, & Scooby Doo movies. We are still working on his picky food habits. But, I blame that on me and not cooking ever.
Kyle is possibly going to change his schedule to work 9-6 instead of 11-8. There are pros and cons to both and we can't decide for sure. I would love him home earlier so we could get more projects done and also spend more time as a family. It will also be a BONUS to have homemade dinners again almost every night (got to start budgeting more for groceries!). He is loving his job and all the overtime and on call (not necessarily for the working part but the pay). We are trying to pay off SUV tires, Park City clothing trip for both kids, and putting money into savings for Christmas and Hospital bills (no they are not here yet!).
As for me, I am just feeling like having a lazy day today. I got home from work later than usual and it was my early day. I was planning on coming home and taking a nap until it was 4:30 when I got home. I have just been working, cleaning, and playing mommy.
We have done some fun things this summer. We have gone to Lagoon, a little bit of swimming, Park City trip for my birthday, camping, bubble baths, & that's about it. With Kyle starting his new job, we haven't been able to go many places. We are hoping next year we can do some funner things as a family. I don't have many pictures as I neglect to carry our camera around. That is my new goal to not forget the camera on outings. So, the only new pictures I have are Wyatt in the tub. So for now this is our update!






0 comments:
Post a Comment