Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sears Photo Shoot

We got a coupon the other week for a free picture at Sears.  So, we decided to take them up on the free offer.  We did them when she was 2 1/2 weeks old.  The first ones are the ones I ordered.  And then I will post all the ones they took.
























3 comments:

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Oh my heck lady, I am just in LOVE with her. She is so sweet. And I read over all of your posts. 1. I didn't know you guys did fertility treatments. Was it at the cirle of lie that you went. 2. Blessings always do come down when we least expect them too. 3. HOLY WONDER WOMAN!! I don't think I could have a natural birth. Of course you didn't have a choice, but I would have died. Congrats on a beautiful baby!!

Kyle N Aimee said...

Thank you. You are too nice. We did fertility with both kids. We did go to the Circle of Life. With Wyatt I was on 100 miligrams of Cholmid and with Oaklee I started on 100 then got bumped up to 150 because I showed no sign of the 100 working. I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that I could go natural. I miss you sooo much!

JDRRKK said...

Amos, I am just lovin that you can post so much thanks to internet. I totally love all the pics you've posted. They are so sweet, especially when Wy and Oaklee are sleeping together, awww! and only a true diva gets a bath with a bow! I just love it!!! You are such a cute Mommy :)

Post a Comment