Thursday, June 23, 2011

Excited

My best friend this week has been my sister in law, Kristin. She has played with me a lot this week. We went to a wood store and got some projects to do the next couple weeks. Then today we went to the splash pad (bad story) and then to Hobby Lobby to get some stuff to do the wood. I am so excited to get started! We may just end up doing a wood project every month or holiday. Don't know yet as we are just starting. The wood store just opened up in West Haven. It is the same type of store where I bought the lettering for the kids' names. It kind of is trouble. I am finding out I love doing wood crafts. I need to start my scrapbooking since I have got some things that I can use for wood crafts and scrapbooking. I'll post some pictures when I finish my projects!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment