Painting wood craft take and makes. It has been so fun and I found out I really enjoy it. I try not to get complex projects because sometimes that discourages me. But so far I have enjoyed the ones I have done. I have a slider frame, lady bug, chunky flower, ant, and an owl door hanger. I bought the lady bug and flower for the front room to put where the snail is (there is another small shelf like the one the snail is on on the other side of the big shelf). The snail I made is actually for Oaklee's room. But I thought it was so cute next to the summer word. Now that I got the flower and lady bug, I am thinking I will go get 2 more and do them in Oaklee's room colors and put them with the snail. Also, the wood store just put out their fall and Halloween items. I AM IN TROUBLE! Fortunately, I don't have a ton of room in my house for things so I have to be choosy what I do.
So much more than a Coat by Bailey
4 years ago






1 comments:
LOVE IT! Makes me want to hire you to make some for me...you have such a talent for making them just POP in the room.
Post a Comment