Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pictures

I found some pictures on my camera that I wanted to share. I wanted to also post that Wyatt calls Dalynne "Nemers". Clif & Kristin have a dog named Olivia that they call "livers" and he always repeated "Nemers". M&M's were also called "Nemers". So at first we got so confused when he would say "Nemers" because it was 3 different things. However, Olivia and M&M's are no longer "Nemers"; just Dalynne. I think he calls her that because she has a shelf in her house that has the different M&M dispensers.

Also, since the last post in July about Oaklee's stats, she is now fully crawling and sitting up. She will get herself in the sitting up position and is wanting to pull herself up to things. She started mastering these things about 1 1/2 weeks ago. She also says mamma and dadda!


There must be something about mommy and daddy's bed (see also below)!










Nemers and Wy


Oaklee enjoying her new (to us) toy


Oaklee first learning to sit up


Oaklee first learning to crawl

Crawling and playing with her toys

1 comments:

JDRRKK said...

awww, makes me want to cry. I just love all the time we have been able to spend together. And my sweet little WMRs (Love his big toothy smile and our pic-thanks) He just melts my heart everytime Nemers comes out of his mouth! Also, I cant believe sweet little Oakers is getting so big. Its CRAZY! She is so super smart and just beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us. Love yall =)

Post a Comment