I won state fair tickets. We got mom and dad to go down with us. We had such a blast. The kids did too. It poured like crazy but we stayed dry! It did get pretty chilly but as always I was prepared! Wyatt's favorite thing was the sheep. He loved to pet and
mimic them. He sticks his tongue out and shakes his head and says "baa". It is pretty cute. I should have taken a picture of our dinner. We got fries that were ginormous. It fed 5 of us! Kyle and I split some
Hawaiian rotisserie chicken. For being fair prices, we got out pretty cheap with sharing our food. With our meal and Wy's it was only $13! It was fun to hang out with mom and dad. Thanks mom and dad for going with us and driving down!

Visiting the cows
0 comments:
Post a Comment