Wednesday, October 12, 2011

9 Months

My baby Oakers is now 9 months old. It is crazy to think that how old she is now is how long I was pregnant. I swear my pregnancy didn't go that fast! Aw, when I think about being pregnant I miss parts of it. Now that 2 of my sisters are pregnant again it makes me miss all the fun milestones of being pregnant! Anyway back to the girl who this post is about. She went in for her checkup today. Poor baby girl has got a fever of 101. She didn't have to have to get any immunizations. She was going to get her flu shot but since she had a fever she couldn't get it. I will have to go back and get hers done. Wy and I had ours done.


Oaklee...
~Has 2 bottom teeth
~Crawling, pulling her self up to things, walking along furniture
~Stands by herself for a few seconds.
~Loves all types of food
~Doesn't eat as much as Wyatt did (hence why she is so much smaller than he was at this age)
~Loves music
~Thinks Wyatt is so funny (except when he bullies her!)
~Tottaly binky baby now
~Mommy's girl
~Wears 6-9 months clothes. She can still wear most 3-6 month stuff weight wise but it is getting short so it's being put away. Now that it is getting colder, I am putting some 12 month stuff on her. All her winter clothes I bought were for 12 month. So she will have to wear it big or start gaining more weight!
~Into EVERYTHING
~Will not wear headbands (Well she will wear the headband but she rips the flowers off and sucks on them. It makes me so dang sad. I miss them on her. She gets clips and pony tails for now.)

Here are her stats:
Height: 28 inches-75%
Weight: 18 pounds-35%
Head circumference-25%


I love this picture for 2 reasons.  I just took it and she will put a smile on her face for me even though she doesn't feel good.  And two, you can see her 2 bottom teeth!

2 comments:

Craig and MJ Parker said...

...and don't forget the 3rd reason it's a cute pic..her adorable leg warmers! Jaycee was the same way with headbands! She'll wear them again soon

The McDonalds said...

She's adorable, Aimee! Love the legwarmers!

Post a Comment