I think that frightmares is turning into my favorite thing to do at Lagoon. Wyatt isn't fond at all of it. He even says sometimes he doesn't want to even go. But, I try to protect him from the things he doesn't like. I also make sure to take him on whatever he wants to go on. I am so glad I bought us passes this year. I am sure we have got our money out of them. It has been fun to ride with him this year too. We have gone to frightmares every weekend since it opened. Wyatt loves the 2 kids entertainment things. One is a walk through maize and the other is a trick or treat thing. He loves his treasures he gets from them. They give out some decent things. Candy, toys, bracelets, rings, glow sticks, etc. I will be so sad when the season ends. I think I will for sure get them again next year. These pictures are from the first night.
1 comments:
Lagoon sounds like fun for Halloween time. I love Oaklee and Wyatt's smiles. So cute
Post a Comment