Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day #11-My freedom.  Being veterans day, this only seems fitting.  I don't think about it too often I don't know why.  But I need to really dig into my feelings and put appreciation where given.  I am thankful to all those who are serving or have served.  Those who are leaving their families for our sake.  It would be so hard without a spouse for months.

Day #12-Crafts. This may sound silly and during the process I get a little overwhelmed and exhausted, but I love the turnout. I have gained a new hobby of wood take and makes. Just yesterday, I completed 3 and half way through my 4th. I have got to have amazing kids since I was at the kitchen table for like 6 or 7 hours. I felt really bad about 9 when I was cleaning up. So, today is all about kids day. I love though that I can have some me time doing things I enjoy.


Day #13-Smells...I am grateful candles/scents.  I love when I walk through my house and smell a good something!  It gives me a good feeling and puts a smile on my face.  It gives my home a welcoming safe feeling.
 
Day #14-Baby wipes.  This sounds so silly but I use them for everything.  I used them before even having kids.  Although, they are more handy for poop diapers.  I wouldn't want to use rags and wash them out after each wipe.  I can find a use for them in every part of the house.
 
Day #15-Fireplace.  I love our fireplace.  I love the look, the mantle, and the real reason for having one.  We have done more fires already than probably the whole time in our house.  It makes the room so warm and cuddly.  It also is peaceful.  I find myself or Kyle just staring into the fire in deep thought!
 
Day #16-Books.  I am always wanting desperately wanting to read my books and I hardly ever do.  But, I make it a daily activity to read to Wyatt.  His books are more important to me right now since he can't read.  Since starting to do this daily, it is so amazing how much he wants to read.  He lights up when he asks if we can read books.  Some of his favorites are mainly the characters he loves.  Scooby Doo, Arthur, Curious George, etc.

1 comments:

JDRRKK said...

I love that we are thankful for the same things. Thank you for keeping your blog going. I love reading all about it! Love ya sis!

Post a Comment