Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nature Center Spooky Walk & Parks

While I went to girls weekend last week, we gave the guys some ideas of things to do with the kids.  On Friday, they took them to the Ogden Nature Center for a Halloween thing.  They sure had tons to do and they stayed the whole time! 

Oaklee, Aspen, & Colton




Poor Kyle.  Whenever I am gone on these girls weekends, the kids never sleep in for him.  Saturday, they were awake by 6:30 after being in bed late.  He said they were anxious to get out of the house so he took them to a park.  By the days end they had gone to 3 different parks.  I'm sure Kyle got pretty bored being there for so long.  He did so good by himself and remembered to do everything for the kids.  I'm sure proud of him.  Heck he even took all these pictures!

Kyle said she was obsessed with wearing her hat both days.  She did freak out when I wouldn't let her wear it to church.  I even had to hide it.







2 comments:

Craig and MJ Parker said...

I love how Kyle put oakers hat on. That's cute. What a good daddy to hang out with the kiddos

JDRRKK said...

such a fun idea...and i too agree that oaks looks sooo cute in that hat. glad the wknd turned out fun for everyone!

Post a Comment