Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2

When holidays roll around, I always want to be that cute mom and make the day super special and fun.  But, I am not a good planner.  For breakfast I tried to make pancakes with cookie cutters...fail.  So we just had regular ones.  The kids got their costumes on and played around the house.  For lunch I took them down to Dylan's.  They give out free kids meals for dressing up.  I hope they continue to do this because I think it's a fun tradition.  We came home and took a walk around the neighborhood.  The weather was too nice to waste it doing nothing.  When we got back it was time to go out to the trunk or treat.  We went to Dawn's ward since Kyle's sister is in the same ward.  We thought other family members would be there too, but, they had other commitments.  It was fun though to be around family.  Wyatt did not like it since their were scary costumes.  Oaklee on the other hand loved it and understood too well how it worked.  After the trunk or treat Dawn and I decided to go around a neighborhood for fun.  Wyatt liked this much better.  Dawn's kids are so nice to Wy and Oak and helped them up to the doors.  Here are Leo and Dorothy!






1 comments:

JDRRKK said...

OH MY HECK!!! I just love those kiddos...so cute. You picked great costumes. So fun! So happy yall had such a fun day :)

Post a Comment