Saturday, March 9, 2013

Valentines Day

Kyle was on call for Valentine's Day.  We decided we would go out that weekend for Valentine's and our anniversary.  I did a babysit swap with my sister.  So, on Valentine's I watched theirs and then the next night they watched ours.  It was the perfect arrangement.  I didn't feel lonely since I had lots of kids to keep my mind of missing my hubby.  We got our kids webkinz for their valentine gift.  Friday night we went to Longhorn Steakhouse and then went shopping after.  The wait was horrific for dinner so we didn't get to do much afterward.  On Saturday, we took the kids to Red Robin for lunch to spoil them.
My attempt at a heart in her hair




Before our lunch date with the kids

1 comments:

JDRRKK said...

I love that idea with the heart in her hair...and I'm so happy yall finally got a date night...even with the long wait. If you ever need a babysitter, I am always willing. We love having your kids here! That pic of you and Kyle is so cute!

Post a Comment