Wednesday, June 18, 2014

8 Months

SJ will be 8 months in 3 days!  I wasn't going to do a new post until 9 months but she has done some new things I wanted to document.  Most of this is in case we have more children I have loved reading back on things documented for Oaklee.  I don't have any stats since we haven't gone to the Dr.
*FINALLY rolls back to tummy (mastered this about 2 weeks ago).  She would always go from back to side but didn't finally get to her tummy and in crawling position until about 7 1/2 months.
*Reaches for everything and will try and move to get things now
*Scoots just a little
*Is eating much much better...morning bottle (6-7 oz), afternoon food (1/2 jar) with oatmeal/rice & 4 oz bottle, dinner food (1/2 jar) with oatmeal/rice & 4 oz bottle, and bedtime bottle (4-7 oz).
*Sleeps in the crib...probably since 7 months
*I think she may be finally cutting teeth here soon (she's been miserable, snotty, drooling, and watery eyes)
*Size 2 diapers
*3-6 months clothing with some 6-9 months (only old items and mostly to get use out of them since they are all summer)
*Is getting to the point of hating headbands...clips barely stay (she doesn't have as much hair as Oaklee did).
*Sits up by herself...since about 1 week ago
*Loves playing with toys...she loves this one that you turn the knobs and the figure pops up.  She can get the things to push down.
*Has grown an attachment to blankets even more.  Her new favorite are fleece blankets with ties.  I blame Oaklee on that one.  She was always giving hers to Sawyer.  So, I made her one of her own.  I think she still likes her crocheted ones too.)

Well, that was very detailed but oh well.  I enjoy it.  Here is the most recent pic as of Sunday.  My 2 girlies playing before church.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so beautiful in their Sunday dresses. You make gorgeous little girls!

Post a Comment