Dalynne got tickets to the festival this year so we decided that while the husbands were working, we would go play. There was so much to see that we needed to get there earlier. With 7 kids that requires potty breaks and lots of eating. It felt like we didn't get to really see much of the displays. We were in the boutique forever because I felt like I needed to buy something to support Primary Children's. The kids all had a fun time and were very well behaved considering we were there for 5 hours and there were tons of people. I would definitely do it again but be better prepared with food and getting there earlier. I hope it's a tradition we can keep at least every couple years.
So much more than a Coat by Bailey
4 years ago






1 comments:
I think it's great you guys went down there to see that even with all the kids. Would be very fun tradition to start
Post a Comment