Life is going to get busy and not slow down! When we found out we were having twins we had to seriously consider the space in this home. We have 3 bedrooms that are pretty much filled up. The 3 older kids would share and the babies would have to other room. Dressers would have to accompany the basement and other things would have to be arranged. Or, we could try to sell our home. Our original plan (before finding out about #4 & #5) were to stay here at least 2 years or until Kyle could find a new job and be there for a year. We thought about it for a few weeks and prayed about it. We felt that now was the right time. So, up it went for sale the beginning of March. We got it under contract 3 1/2 weeks of it on the market. A setback with the first buyers and we are under contract again. Things look more promising this time around. And I sure hope it is less stressful here on out. It's been such a hard thing selling a home. Lots of stress and worry. I'm still afraid to pack things up until next week or so. The plan is to close on June 3rd. We did find a house in North Ogden that literally fell into place and stayed there during the first buyer fall out. With everything about that house I just really feel that's where we are to be. There's so much to do getting things packed up and unpacked. Plus everything with getting all the stuff ready for babies. I'm starting to freak a little and hope I have energy to get things all ready (and not be put on bed rest!). I am going to try and stay on top of this blog...I have a few things to document. Hopefully, I can work on that tonight when kids are in bed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment