Friday, December 30, 2011

Random pictures

While going through all my photos, I have found some cute ones I wanted to share.

 One of my favorite outifts for winter

 She stole the goldfish bag and was hoarding them!
 Such a big girl playing and eating!
 Wyatt begged us to ride in Dumbo at Walmart.  So, we told him Oak had to ride with him.  They were in love.
 At the bowling alley.  She was super lovey and cuddly.
 I love this picture.  For some reason I think I look decent and I didn't even do my hair that day.  Plus, I love the color editing.  My phone has a ton of options to edit photos.
Phew!  I think I am done for a while now.  Wait..I still need to show off my new things in my room.  Also, I wanted to put up my new years resolutions.  That will probably be next week. I hope to be better at posting things when they happen! 

2 comments:

Craig and MJ Parker said...

I love your family and your random pictures. You have such a pretty little girl. And props to you...you are looking great!

JDRRKK said...

awww. those pics are adorable. she sure has gotten big this past year. I cannot believe her bday is next week! seems just like yesterday she was born. love your fam!

Post a Comment