Monday, March 26, 2012

Decisions

I am kind of torn.  I may not keep blogging anymore.  I guess I have run out of free updates for pictures and I am not sure I want to spend money to upload pictures.  Plus, then it would save me time and another "chore" of updating the blog.  I am torn though because I enjoy having our stuff down on something since I don't journal near enough.  Also, I love the fact that my family across the country can stay updated with us a little.  So, I may not be posting hardly unless I consider paying.  I wish you could delete files out of the album but I don't know how to.  So, if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears!

2 comments:

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

I think my sister-in-law had the same problem and she just started another blog, because her's was full. I would hate for you to delete it, because like you said it's nice to catch up on people!

Craig and MJ Parker said...

That's crazy they want you to pay. I've never had that problem. I like the idea of Kelse to just start a new blog. You have to have a blog. How else would I see your cute kids since we NEVER skype! Think about it but I would be sad. But I also don't think it's good for you if it causes you stress.

Post a Comment