| Showing mom what the birthday fairy left him |
| Counting his quarters from the birthday fairy |
| Making cookies |
| Waiting for the cookies to bake |
| Kitty snuggle pet from Mom & Dad |
| Glow and the dark soccer ball from Oaklee |
| Showing us his new age |
| Toy Story dump truck from Grandma |






2 comments:
Looks like a perfect, fun 4th birthday. That soccer ball is awesome! Maybe him and Jaycee can play together. She loves to play too. That pic of the snuggle kitty made me laugh. Dad is in the background talking LOL I see where we all get it from.
Holy smokes! I love that us Allen's have carried the Birthday Fairy tradition down. It's one of my kiddos fave thing about their bdays. I am glad yall were able to spend a family day together to spend with him. Sometimes, those are the best bday and most memorable. You looked super cute in your pic with Wy...and gracious, he's already 4! I cannot believe he's going to school in one year...love yall :)
p.s. we should have a cousins soccer game. Rhett and ry love playing!!!
Post a Comment