| Wy being funny and wearing his ninja hat |
| I took a picture of the kids for my wall in the bathroom. Except it will be black and white. |
| Mom & Oak at Chuck E Cheese |
| Dawn and Hadi at Chuck E Cheese (I posted about the Parker visit a couple posts ago) |
| Wyatt playing with his baseball set he got from Santa. I finally just set it up since I felt bad he couldn't play with it. We have since taken it outside. He just loves it! |
| Sliding into the bases. I have no idea who where he learned this. |
| Painting. I am going to have to buy more of these. He absolutely loved it and had it painted in 5 minutes! |
| Oaklee with her most prized posession. You better never touch it or the world might end! |
| Eggs dyed with onion peels. I want to post the tutorial on pinterest but need to find a website to send it from. |
| Picture on a Sunday |
| Watching TV together. This lasted a whole 3 mintues! I wonder if she will ever be into movies as much as him. He could watch them all day long! |






2 comments:
Amos, I love how many pics you always take. You really will be so thankful you did that. Even though I see yall, its so much fun to see behind the scenes of everything else.
I too love all your pics and it's so nice to see your kids! Please don't get rid of your blog. I don't want you to have it if it keeps you stressed but I love seeing your kids. Can't wait to see you in about 2 weeks. Craig and I want to take a drive by our old house and see your bathroom.
Post a Comment