We decided to get a new garage door. It was kind of funny because we weren't planning on it originally. We were just going to paint it. But, when we were getting our camping things out I was disgusted at the sight of the door. It was covered in crap and it was the original door. Basically, it was just a pain in the but! So, we set aside some money and invested more in this stinkin' house!
BEFORE
Then after we painted the white
 |
| Kyle was having a teaching session of how to draw the letter A. |
AFTER
We are still planning on changing out the light, but are waiting for a sale! How do you like it?
I am a little frustrated because I didn't take a before picture of our front door. But, here it is after we painted it:
 |
The outside before the garage was put on. We also painted the mailbox and stained the pole.
|
We only have the trim left to paint this fall and we will be complete with the outside of the house...HOPEFULLY!
2 comments:
I must say your house has CURB APPEAL! From lawn to flowers to front door painted rust to a brand new garage. Geez! Impressive! Oh and to top it off-curbing.
It is looking GREAT!! Good job you guys.
Post a Comment