Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February Birthday Party

My side of the family gets together once a month to celebrate that months birthday individuals.  We usually do it on a Sunday at someone's home (or in the summer at the park).  We decided to change it up a bit and go do something fun.  Classic Fun Center (in Layton) has a Monday night special.  So, we planned it and made it happen.  It was the funnest night letting everything go and just having fun.  I am glad Kyle was able to be off to watch Sawyer so I could go play and burn calories!  Mom/Dad and Dawn/Jason weren't able to make it.  We missed them!  We will most definitely be going back!  We decided we want to try and go out for the birthdays.  I like it because these are places Kyle and I wouldn't typically do alone.  So, it's nice to get to go with others.  The kids had a blast and were worn out when we got home!  Next month...swimming!
  ***Bad mommy moment...not getting any pictures of Wyatt, Daddy, or Sawyer***






1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to join in on family fun every month. Come on Pacificorp...hurry up and get a job for Craig. LOL Looks like a fun night

Post a Comment