Oaklee went in a few weeks ago for her checkup. She was very timid with the Dr. I am so surprised because she has had to go in very frequently since November. I had to take her a few days before her birthday because she got another UTI. She has had 2 (and symptoms of a 3rd) since November. She is getting some testing done this next week to see if we can figure out what's going on. She has definitely grown a lot since last year. I think she finally has caught up to most kids her age. Although, I didn't mind her being so small!
Weight: 31 1/2 lbs-62%
Height:36.06 inches-27%
She doesn't eat a lot of junk. She does seem to want to snack a lot more lately. But, she is content to eat fruits and vegetables when she wants to snack. I have also backed off of making her eat her food at meal times. As long as she has had most of her fruit/veggies and some of the main course and she says she is done, then I let her. Constantly watching kids and their weight and eating is so hard just like it is to watch myself. I'm always worried about all 3 of us!
Things about Oaklee as of now:
Her answers:
~Favorite food:chicken nuggets
~Favorite fruit:oranges
~Favorite veggie-carrots
~Favorite color:pink
~Favorite character:smurts
~Favorite toy:Tea sets
~Favorite movie-The Croods
~Favorite show- Minnie
~What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor
~What do you like to sleep with? Baby and Blankie
~Favorite drink: juice
~Favorite breakfast:Syrup
~Best Friend: Aspen
~She is so attached to her baby and blankie still.
~Loves to sleep in Wyatt's bed (she is only allowed to on weekends...they wake each other up)
~Loves to help and love on Sawyer
~Plays well with Wyatt now
~She is starting to really enjoy TV and also plays well with toys
~Will not sit down and eat....we battle this everyday with getting her to just sit down and eat instead of wandering around
~Doesn't nap much anymore (mainly because when it would be her nap time we work on school and reading books)
~Wears 3T clothes and size 7 shoe
~Knows her colors and some shapes
~She loves phones, lip gloss, dressing up, playing with hair, jewelry, basically anything your typical girly girl loves!
~Has a loud scream that she will belt out when she doesn't get her way or she is done with Wyatt bugging her
~She loves to get herself dressed now and pick out her clothes
So much more than a Coat by Bailey
4 years ago






2 comments:
She is so cute! You have the most beautiful kids!
I can't believe she is already 3! It's fun to read her stats and what she likes & such. She is such a doll and always has been. You are such a good mommy and take such good care of you and your kids. They will thank you one day. Love you Oaklee Jo!!!
Post a Comment