Our cuddly, fiesty, girly girl has turned 3. We tried to make it a special day since she understood it was her birthday. We had quite a few errands to run on her birthday so we added a stop to Toys R Us to let her get a new toy. She picked a Barbie. We also went to Zurchers to let her pick out something for her cake. She insisted on getting plates and napkins. She went for Barbie again. She kept telling us she wanted a Barbie birthday but I tried to change her mind. She didn't have any Barbies and never played with some dolls that were like Barbies. But, I couldn't change her mind! We went out that night for her birthday and Kyle/Clif's birthdays. The boys chose Goodwood BBQ. We haven't been there for a few years and it was tasty. After, we headed back home to open presents and have cake. It was a fun day to share with her. She has such a strong bond with both Kyle and I. We can't ever decide if she is a mommy's girl or daddy's girl.
1 comments:
Oaklee is seriously so pretty. Do you ever get sick of that compliment? ;) I'm glad she had a fun birthday! I should give you all our barbies. My girls don't really play with them much. I loved her birthday outfit she is wearing-always super sylish!
Post a Comment