Friday, October 10, 2014

Matching girls

I don't know why it's fun sometimes to wear matching things.  We got the girls these pjs last summer.  We didn't get the appropriate sizes so Sawyer is wearing a size 2T.  They were off of her when I got her out of bed the next morning.  I actually got mine about 2 years ago.  Oaklee begs for us to wear them every night since Saturday.  We're getting quite the girl bond the past few months.  Oaklee has been a huge help with Sawyer.  Brushes her teeth, gets her snacks, and plays with her.  I need to start doing date nights with Wyatt.  We need a stronger bond since the only really one on one time is doing homework.
Wyatt feels left out a lot with the girls having matching clothes



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy smokes girly! YOU ARE HOT!
The girls are so cute all matchey matchey

Post a Comment