Tuesday, October 21, 2014

SJ Is ONE!!!

Well another year has come and gone.  Sawyer is 1!  Looking back during this year has been fun.  It's hard to believe she was so small.  She has sure gotten to be big thanks to her love for food.  She loves to eat!  I'll have her stats next week after her appointment.  I miss the newborn stage, but I won't lie, it was a very tough transition for everyone.  I didn't get out of my funk (ppd?) until about February-March.  It was not fun but I can't pinpoint the way bad so I guess that means there was more good that came about.

I took the kids down to my favorite location for pictures, the Ogden Botanical Gardens.  It's so gorgeous there, even in October!








 Birthday morning:


Finding birthday quarters


Maybe if I shake it they will come out

She looks like my baby picture here....YAY I got them out!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

she is just soooo gorgeous, but then again, all your kids are! Her eyes are to die for! I LOVE that last picture with her cute little smile. Awe <3

Post a Comment