It was conference weekend. I always look forward to them to know what I should be working on more. Coming away from all the talks the past 2 days have made me a little concerned. There are many things that need some attention to and perfecting in my life. I am such a stress case as it is that my mind has been wandering non stop the past few hours. Trying to figure out schedules of when I can get more things done and when I can make it to the temple. Talks on prayer, family home evening (we do just not as planned & prepared as probably needed), temple attendance, scripture study (I've been studying more ensign talks & Daughter's of My Kingdom), service, family time, & exercise/healthy eating. I'm doing fairly well on some of them but not so great at a lot of things.
I feel so much pressure from myself to have and be this spectacular being. A lot lately has been with decorating and having a perfect clean home and being creative with my children. I'm trying to remember that I am a girl who loves simple. I'm not a person who loves to spend time preparing things. I want quick and easy with most things. I'm trying to remember that my home doesn't have to be the most gorgeous and perfectly decorated home. It's just hard to be ok with what it is when you see all of these talented ladies on social media.
Anyway...these are just some of my thoughts as of late. I do have some pictures I would like to put up soon. Forgot to mention that a lot of time has been spent on our basement. At the end of August we had a flood from our washing machine. They cut out 2 feet of sheet rock out from the majority of the basement. Jason and Kyle have been fixing it all. We are finally done besides carpeting and putting everything back together. I can't believe how much work it has been. I was able to spend many days/nights with my sister and her kids. It wasn't lonely!
I am blessed and will just pray for comfort and guidance!






0 comments:
Post a Comment