Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Blessing Day

The babies were blessed on November 1, 2015 at 2 1/2 months old.  We picked a hectic weekend to do it!  We did that with Sawyer and blessed her the weekend after Thanksgiving!  It turned out ok and we had a fun day spent with family.  It was the last time we were in the Harrisville 10th ward and I'm sad I never got to say goodbye.  The babies were such good babies.  My mom made the outfit Owen is in.  And made matching bowties.  She literally threw it together in a weeks notice.  It actually matched the other one quite perfectly which was the one we had that Wyatt and Rylan were blessed in.  
I think this may have been our first family photo.  You can hardly see Owen and I look awful...but that's ok!  

Owen Glen

Griffen Kyle 




0 comments:

Post a Comment