Wednesday, December 23, 2015

SJ Party & Halloween

With the Read's we usually throw a little get together.  This is when the kids get to pick their birthday activity (if there is one) and pick what they want as the theme.  I was not feeling it for Sawyer's birthday.  And 4 days before her party I decided I needed do something.  So, we hopped on Amazon and found some cute inexpensive halloween things.  So, a Halloween party it was!  It was so fun and I want to have another holiday birthday again!  We decorated these pumpkins with stickers, got masks to dance to, ate cake, and presents.  Simple and fun!

That night was our ward Halloween party.  It was so fun!  They went all out and had 13 games for the kids to play.  They didn't do a trunk-or-treat; I loved not having one.  It was such a fun night out and the ladies in the ward went crazy over the babies.  I'm so sad that we aren't in that ward anymore since our street got moved into a new ward and stake this past month.  

On Halloween I took the kids out trick or treating.  We had a bunch of things to get ready since the next day was the blessing.  Amanda was staying with us and helped us get things cleaned up and ready.  Her and Dawn came up and joined me for a little bit taking the kids out.  I had so much fun putting some attention on the older 3.  Kyle stayed home to pass out candy and feed the babies.  I can't wait until next year and we can go as a full family.  












Sawyer was petrified of Oaklee's feathers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment