Wednesday, February 16, 2011

5 Weeks

I can't believe it!  Oaklee Jo is 5 weeks old.  Man time flies by when you least would like it to.  She is cooing and starting to really smile.  Her hair has thinned and lightened out a lot on top.  She still has quite a bit of dark hair on the back.  I am enjoying being home with both kids.  Wyatt is adjusting pretty well.  He has his days but for the most part he loves her.  He loves to help me with her.  He copies me with whatever I do with her.  If she cries, he always runs and gets her binky.  And sometimes he will go up to her and say stop or try to talk to her to stop her from crying.  He will get used to it and continue to be a good brother.  Here are a few pics of her at 5 weeks.  These pictures make her look like she is starting to chunk out.  It's probably the outfit.  She is still pretty small.
This is my favorite: 


2 comments:

Craig and MJ Parker said...

She's still such a perfect, pretty baby girl. Have a fun anniversary trip! :)

JDRRKK said...

Oh my, shes getting cuter everyday! I love thats shes always decked out. And her "o-face" is my fave too! Ry made the same face for her pics at the exact same age....4 yrs ago!!! Enjoy your little ones! Love you :)

Post a Comment