I hate the stupid weight issue. I need to make a decision though. Once I have lost the 29 lbs to my pre-pregnancy weight, how much more do I want to loose? I see so many others that hate their body at say 150 and to me I could kill for that weight. I would love to see a picture of myself if I was that small. That might be my motivation. I don't know if I will ever be there but I guess I just have to take it pound for pound. I keep giving myself the excuse that I have always been bigger and it's hereditary. But guess what THAT SHOULD NOT BE AN EXCUSE. I also don't think I will ever hit that during my child bearing years. It takes me so long to loose my baby weight that by the time I loose it it's time for trying again. That is the only reason I wouldn't want more kids. So...I am going to put some goals on here to see if it will help me to loose the 29 lbs a little quicker. I do admit though I feel as if I am working almost as hard as I can. I have the occasional bad day/moment. I am trying to overcome those.
Eating:
*One serving of breakfast
*No eating after breakfast until lunch
*Smaller dinner portions (don't feel like I have to finish my plate)
*Only ONE sweet a day
*Chew gum when feeling snacky
*Drink 64 ounces of water daily
Exercising:
*3 days of serious exercise
Jogging, Biggest Looser Videos,
*1-2 days of brisk walking
For me this might be easier to do on weekends
I just wish I didn't have this trial. I hate it. It makes me a bad mother because I can't feel happy right now. I am so depressed and then I just sit. I do have to give myself a little bit of credit because since Oaklee was 6 weeks old, I have not missed a week where I didn't exercise at least 3 days! So, why am I so hard on myself and why is it taking so long?
So much more than a Coat by Bailey
4 years ago






3 comments:
Aimes you've always been hard on yourself. As I recall it's only been 6 months too. Sure you can go do a "fad" diet and lose it really quick, but you'll see it back on FAST. Just keep to your goals and do the simple dieting and it'll come off. I really think calorie counting can do wonders! Did you check out that website I told you about? Also 3 days is good, but the whole concept of losing weight is more output than input. So maybe try 4 or 5 days or hard exercise and you'll see results I promise. I wish I were there to help you, but another thing is stressing and being negative can have an effect too. Be more positive and proud of the effort you're doing right now.
I agree with your sister. Maybe there should also be a motivational incentive. Like for every 5 pounds you get 5 bucks, then when you lose your 29, you have saved money to buy some new pants! Or another suggestion is maybe not weighing in each week, but judge how much you're losing by how your pants and shirts fit. I always like to see the difference in toning and inches lost than I do with how much I weigh. Don't worry! You'll get there! love you!
Thanks for the tips! I don't know what my deal is. Maybe I do need to exercise more. I feel though that I do good since I do 3 days plus one day I do the yard work and I also have been going on walks too. Who knows. I think I am not going to stress it so much. Everyone one/body is totally different. I need to come to terms with that. I am trying it's just coming off slower than wanted.
Post a Comment