Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blessings

I wanted to post a list of my blessings (to help me realize what I have)!

~We have had no sickness since Oaklee has come
~We have a house...Old but it's OURS
~I have 2 children that are MINE FOREVER
~I have a husband who desperately loves me
~We have no debt
~We haven't had money troubles (this I need to thank our babysitters who babysat swapped over the past 3 years)
~We have fantastic jobs
~I have amazing family and friends who will always listen to me and give advice
~Kyle cooks dinner even after a LONG day at work (I think I have finally given up on trying even though I didn't try too hard)
~Healthy healthy children
~And Many Many more...these just top the list!

3 comments:

kkupfer said...

Are you kidding me, Kyle cooks you dinner. Wow Keep him. Kev can't cook, well he can put a pizza in the oven. Lol

Kyle N Aimee said...

You can say I am like Kevin then! I can cook the prepared dinners for Wyatt. Kyle doesn't dig those types of food. I don't think he would even eat if I would cook. He loves it and does so good at it. Spices is his favorite ingredient. He knows just what spice a food needs or is missing. I don't have that taste. His mom taught him very well.

Craig and MJ Parker said...

You did get a great family. The Lord blesses us each and every day. AND you're house IS NOT OLD! Come out here and then tell me your house is old. :)

Post a Comment