Oaklee was blessed by her father on Sunday, March 27, 2011. Kyle did such a great job, except you couldn't hear him very well. Grandpa Allen, Grandpa Read, Uncle Aaron, & Uncle Clif were in the circle. The men in the circle said she was just so smiley the whole time. She kept looking up at daddy and smiling. That's our girl! We did breakfast at our house after. We had fruit n yogurt parfaits, muffins, banana bread, cinnamon rolls, & drinks. Thanks to all who shared their food with us that day. It turned out so well, but we had a TON of food leftover. I am so mad, I forgot to have someone take a family picture of us. We were so worried about getting people fed, we completely forgot. But I did remember to get some pictures of our baby doll. Her dress turned out just how I wanted it. Grandma Allen made it and she did awesome. Here are some pics:




She is such a happy baby. I don't remember Wyatt ever being this happy all the time. She loves to smile and "talk" to us so much lately. She is starting to love to suck her thumb! Oh no, we are in some serious trouble. I try to stop her when I see her doing it. I'll hurry and put her binky in. I DO NOT want to have to try to stop it when she is older. Kyle and I were both thumb suckers till we were pretty old.
P.S. Also on that same morning, Natalie gave birth to her baby boy. They named him Colton Dale Trostle. I have yet to see him but I have heard he is too cute.
2 comments:
I want to smooch her so bad. Better yet let me just borrow her for a while and give you a break. he he. You're going to love having a girl! I'm excited your schedule is working out with the kids. Makes my heart sad you don't like your house still.
I like my house, there are just some things that I would want more!
Post a Comment