I was thinking in bed last night as I was feeding Oaklee. What talents do I have? Do I use the talents I am given to help others? I racked my brain until I fell asleep thinking of what talents I have. I couldn't come up with any! Then I got to thinking....A talent I wish I had was a fun, creative, witty mom. I wish I was a better mom and did fun things with the kids. I want my kids when their older to look back on life and can remember such fun things done as a child. The holidays should be so fun with traditions. My goal this next week and for here on out is to be a fun mommy. I want to do fun things for them on the holidays and everyday. I want to make their birthdays SO SO special. This is going to include me putting some hard work on creativeness. I want their birthdays to be themed with decorations, cake, goodie bags, etc!
I am trying desperately to find out who I am and who I want to be. So, the next week my main goal is not being lazy. If I'm not lazy, I can get the chores done faster so I can just be with the kids:) I'll report back next Saturday.
So much more than a Coat by Bailey
4 years ago






1 comments:
You have many talents and it'll be fun to see them come out more now that you are trying to find them. :)
Post a Comment