Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Children

I wanted to give an update on my cute cute kids! First I will start with Wyatt:

He is just about 3! I can't believe it. He loves watching movies. He is into really all movies. He has been into trains a lot in the last month. He wants one terribly (good thing his birthday is next month!). He loves Mickey Mouse and Buzz the most. He loves to help me around the house, he loves to help put laundry in the dryer, and help bathe Oaklee. He loves to be my side and wants me with him at all times. He loves corn dogs, hot dogs, hamburgers (er er ers is how he says it), coke, fries, waffles, pop tarts, peanut butter, and cheese! I am doing my best at teaching him colors, animals, & numbers. We have started a bedtime routine where I will read to him. This has helped a lot in him remembering things.

Oaklee is growing and growing so much every day. She is now 7 weeks as of yesterday. She loves milk!!! She is eating 4 ounces every 3 hours, except at night. She is sleeping 6 hours at night. She starting to coo and giving real smiles. She lets me dress her up and play dolly! She loves to be held and loves her swing. She is starting to know faces.

I love having these kids in my life and in our home. They make it so happy and pleasant. Not all the time, but mostly. Here are some pictures...and since I have to use the old editor, I can't place them where I want. So, they are here at the bottom.


Trying to Smile---7 weeks



My best attempt at catching her smile

Wyatt helping put the clothes in the dryer



Oaklee at 6 weeks

Oaklee not happy---6 weeks

Loves to take pictures

2 comments:

kkupfer said...

You are so lucky to have her sleeping 6 hours. I can't even get that from Kallie. She's like every 3 hours. Lucky you!

Kyle N Aimee said...

I am pretty lucky to have her sleeping that long! That's not fun for you especially with working! That shouldn't be allowed. Good thing we love our children!

Post a Comment