Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oaklee is 8 Weeks!

My my how time flies. My little boo is 8 weeks old already! I can't believe it's been that long. I know I posted about her last week, but 2 months is a milestone. She is starting to coo and "talk" a lot more. She does it mostly at night before she goes to bed. She is smiling a lot more too. She is still in newborn clothes. Some of that size is getting small but for the most part it still fits. The pants are perfect in her waist but a little short. So, I put a 0-3 size outfit on her the other day and it drownded her. It didn't even look somewhat cute cuz it was so so big. She is still eating 4 ounces. It seems like she should be eating more but she never even acts hungry for more. The past 3 nights she has gone 8 hours between feedings. She usually eats about 10:30 and hasn't woke up to eat until 6:30! I am one lucky momma. Still wishing it was my milk she was getting though. I get so jealous hearing new moms (like my friend Kendra, way to go) who can be first moms and breastfeeding. Props to all of them. I pray that someone out there knows what I am going through. So far, haven't found anyone in my boat. :( The outfit she is wearing in these pics is from Phyllis and Dana (Craig's mom and sister). It's one of my new favorites. It's a 0-3 month so it fits pretty dang good. But, it's from Old Navy and their stuff runs small. Anyway, I think I might go to Carters and Childrens Place this weekend and look for some dresses for her. That's all I have for now!!










I just had to throw this picture in. Wyatt is still in love with his kitties. He doesn't tote them around nearly as often, but since I have been going back to work I let him take one with him. He has death grip on them the whole time at the sitter's.

3 comments:

JDRRKK said...

amos, I just love watchin your kiddos...I feel honored to have them here and my kiddos cant get enough of them. Especially the girls getting to take care of a baby... a real one =) I just love it! Cant wait to do it more, at least hang out more. Loves to all your fam

Melanie said...

I can't believe she is 8 weeks old already! Crazy. She is the cutest little thing. I bet you are enjoying having a girl. Aren't they fun to doll up? In answer to your questions, our current apt is only a 2 bedroom so the kids have to share. But it's kind of fun to have a reason to redo things. At the end of the summer we should be moving to a bigger place, so maybe we can split them up then. Who knows though. I might want a craft room instead. :)

Craig and MJ Parker said...

She is getting so big. I love the smiles. So cute! We love and miss you guys and especially the kids

Post a Comment